The NF7-M, based on nForce2 chipset (MCP + IGP), supports the latest AMD Athlon XP, Barton™ processors with 200/266/333 FSB, and features new dual 400MHz DDR memory controllers that deliver up to a 50% increase in bandwidth. The NF7-M also has integrated GeForce™4 MX graphics to deliver an unprecedented level of graphic performance. With cutting-edge features and ABIT Engineering, the NF7 series is the ultimate multimedia platform for the world.
- Supports AMD-K7 Duron™/Athlon™/Athlon™ XP FSB 200/266/333MHz Processors
- NVIDIA nForce2 IGP chipset with MCP
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 8X/4X (0.8V/1.5V)
- Dual DDR architecture combines two independent 64-bit memory controllers
- Dual DDR400 provides up to 6.4GB/s bandwidth for system memory
- Three 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 3 DIMM DDR 200/266/333 (Max. 3GB)
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 400 (Max. 2GB)
- Integrated GeForce4 MX AGP Graphics
- On board 10/100Mb LAN Physical layer interface
- 10/100Mb Operation supports A.......
(Read Entire Description)