KD7-S, based on the VIA KT400 chipset with supporting for the latest Athlon, Athlon XP, Barton™ and Duron™ CPUs, the KD7 series features 4 DDR DIMM slots, two of which support high-speed DDR 400 memory. Serial ATA 150 with RAID 0, 1 function makes both the speed and the security of your data vastly improved. USB 2.0 enables you to be connected to today's hottest digital peripherals. Furthermore, With ABIT's SoftMenu™, 5bit FID and CPU H.T.P, the KD7 Series delivers the power of overclocking ability. 6-channel digital audio with optical S/PDIF OUT provides rich surround sound without the need for a discrete audio solution. drive the most demanding applications.
- Supports AMD-K7 Athlon™/Athlon™ XP Socket A with 200/266/333MHz FSB Processors
- Supports AMD-K7 Duron™ Socket A 200MHz FSB Processors
- VIA KT400/VT8235 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- AGP connector supports AGP 4X/8X (1.5V/0.8V)
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 200/266 (Max........
(Read Entire Description)