Based on the VIA KT400 chipset with supporting for the latest Athlon, Athlon XP, Barton, and Duron CPUs, the KD7-RAID offers unparalleled performance for your PC. The KD7-RAID features 4 DDR DIMM slots, two of which support high-speed DDR 400 memory. The KD7-RAID also supports the latest AGP 8X standard, providing you unprecedented graphic performance. ATA133 with RAID 0, 1, 0+1 function makes both the speed and the security of your data vastly improved. Combining the latest technologies with ABIT engineering and innovation, the KD7-RAID delivers the power to drive the most demanding applications.
- Supports AMD K7 Athlon™/Athlon™ XP Socket A 200/266/333MHz FSB Processors
- Supports AMD K7 Duron™ XP Socket A 200MHz FSB Processors
- VIA KT400/VT8235 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 4X/8X (1.5V/0.8V)
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Unbuffered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
- Supports 4 DIMM Registered DDR 200/2.......
(Read Entire Description)