The KD7A is the cost and performance motherboard for AMD CPUs. The KD7A uses VIA's newest KT400A chipset to bring the latest in technology to the AMD platform. The KD7A supports AMD Athlon XP, Athlon and Duron 333/266 MHz CPUs , and offers full support for DDR 400. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF Out for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 8X, USB 2.0 the KD7A allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals.
Supports AMD-K7 Athlon/ AthlonXP/ Barton FSB 200/266/333MHz Processors
- VIA KT400A / VT8235CE chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 8X /4X (0.8V /1.5V)
- Three 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 2 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 333/400 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM Un-buffered DDR 200/266 (Max. 3GB)
- On board 10/100M LAN
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports optical S/P DIF Out
ABIT Engineered Technology
- SoftMenu™ Technology to set CPU parame.......
(Read Entire Description)