3DForceFX 5600-256 video accelerator is nVIDIA GeForceFX 5600 core technology based 256MB DDR memory modules built-in onboard totally. This AGP 8x-bus video accelerator is capable of driving very complex geometry and character animation images on your PC desktop incomparably, with truly genuine filling experience you may anticipate like never before. The particular emphasis of this AGP's ability that is very ease of play all fancy PC games with preferred resolution, unique visual effects, life-like, and these much of realistic graphical improvements must be performed on high-end computers.
The nVIDIA GeForceFX Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) is 0.13m Micron Process Technology, which delivers high performance through faster clock rates. CineFX engine produces gaming effects on par with the hottest motion pictures. Combined with 128-bit studio quality color processing technology, 3D worlds and characters are more real than anything is that's come before. Powered by the CineFX engine, the GeForce FX shifts the focus from simple pixel fill rate to sophisticated pixel shading. To maximized programming choice, the nVIDIA CineFX engine includes the most complete hardware feature implementation for both OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX environments, including total support for the Directx 9.0-vertex and pixel shader specification.
Well-developed CineFX engine features include the support of 1024 instructions in a single rendering pass, allowing for complex effects that aren't practical in any other architectures. Complex lighting can dramatically improve the realism of images, but traditionally adds the rendering time. With GeForce FX all of those gorgeous enhancements are possible without sacrificing performance.
The Intellisample process uses gamma-adjusted sampling, taking into account the dramatic physical differences between how your eyes and monitor perceive light and color, making for much smoother and more natural edge transitions.
New nVIDIA GPUs and PC platforms will incorporate AGP 8X capabilities and take full advantage of AGP 3.0 specification. As always, nVIDIA solution incorporate new technology and advances without compromising the overall stability and quality of the system, and nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) makes it painless to take advantage of new capabilities as the are introduced.
A matchless of hardware and software technology combination, the primary principles of 3DForceFX 5600-256 video accelerators that will contribute many of new features and more benefits to your desktop computing as well as the best-performance integrated, unusual quality and exceedingly resolution.
CineFX Shading Architecture
• Support for DX 9.0 pixel shader 2.0+
• Support for DX 9.0 Vertex Shader 2.0+
• Very long pixel and Vertex programs instructions
• Subroutines in shader programs
• Dynamic flow control
• Conditional wire masking
• Conditional execution
• Z-correct bump-mapping
• Hardware accelerated shader effect with shadow buffers
• Two-sided stencil
• Keyframe animation
• Custom lens effects: fish eye, wide angle, fresnel effects, water refraction
Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) 3.0
• DVC color controls
• DVC image sharpening controls
High Performance & High Quality 3D Acceleration
• 4 pixels per clock rendering engine
• 128-bit, studio-quality floating point percision through the entire graphics pipeline
• Native support for 128-bit floating point, 64-bit floating point and 32-bit integer rendering modes
• Up to 16 textures per pass
• Support for sRGB texture compression
• Graphics Core: 256-bit
• Memory Bandwidth: 11.2GB/sec
• Fill rate: 1.4 billion texels/sec
• Vertical rate: 88 million/sec
High Performance 2D Acceleration
• Optimized for 32-, 24-, 16-, 15-, and 8-bpp modes
• True-color, 64x64 hardware cursor with alpha
• Multi-buffering (double, trible, or quad) for smooth animation and video playback
Advanced Display Pipeline with Full nVIEW Capbilities
• Dual 400MHz RAMDAC's for display resolutions up to and including 2084x1536@85Hz
• Integrated NTSC/PAL TV encoder support
• DVD and HDTV - ready MPEG-2 decoding
• DVI support for flat panel display with resolution up to 1600x1200