1) ZALMAN CPU coolers do not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
2) Pure copper as the base material ensures excellent heat dissipation.
3) New user-friendly design creates ease in installing and removing the product.
4) Use of an 80mm fan maximizes airflow for optimized cooling conditions.
5) Adjustable Fan speed connector (FAN MATE 1) enables one to control the noise and performance of the fan to your preference.
6) Use of the Air Duct results in lowered internal system and power supply temperatures, which increase the stability of the computer system.
7) Those of you who do not mind the noise produced from a fan can replace the default fan with a faster one for maximum possible performance.
* If you wish to OVERCLOCK, set the fan to Normal Mode first.
* Zalman Tech. CO., Ltd. is not responsible for any damages that arise from CPU OVERCLOCKING.
1) FHS(Flower HeatSink) Assembly (CNPS5700D-Cu)
2) Thermal Grease
3) Adjustable Fan Speed Connector (FAN MATE 1)
4) Manual ...