1) By utilizing a heatpipe, the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit, a.k.a. Video Chipset) can be cooled without a fan.
2) The fanless design ensures complete noiselessness and permanent, maintenance-free operation.
3) It can be used on virtually all kinds of video cards, so it can be reused with upgraded video cards. (Note: The video cards without the heatsink mounting holes or with components that interfere with the heatsink cannot accommodate this product.)
4) This product can have a noiseless fan (ZM80C Optional Package 'ZM-OP1'; sold separately) attached to the heatsink without using a bracket.
5) By attaching the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1), the video chipset, as well as the memory chips on both side of the video card gets cooled for a more stable operation of the video card.
Heatpipe: Gold Plated Copper Tube Dissip. Material: Aluminum Dissip. Area: 1200
1) One (1) Front Side Heatsink
2) Front Side Heatsink Base Assembly Type A & B
3) One (1) Heatpipe
4) Back Side Heatsink Base Assembly Type A & B
5) One (1) Back Side Heatsink
6) One Bag of Assembly Parts
(Plate Spring Nipples (4), Bolt-B (4), Bolt-C (4), Nut-A (2), Rubber Rings (2), Nipples (2), Plate Springs (2), Thermal Grease (1))
7) One Bag of Spare Parts (Bolts, Nuts, Rubber Rings, Thermal Grease)
8) One (1) Screwdriver
If used with NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 or higher model, or Matrox Parhelia, the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1) must be used.
If used with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, using the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1) is recommended.
If the components on the video card interfere in any way with the heatsink components, you cannot use this heatsink. In such a case, you should immediately stop installing and return the product for a refund.
Since the heatsink weighs 325g, the video card equipped with this heatsink should be attached tightly inside the PC case with a bolt when installing. Also special care should be taken while the computer is being moved.
Zalman Tech is not responsible for any damage that occurs when moving a computer.
The video card that has this product installed will take up a PCI slot next to the AGP slot.