Logitech Attack 2
Features: Easy set up and precise control can be yours, even on a budget. The WingMan® Attack™ 2 joystick provides performance features such as a rapid-fire trigger, handle and base buttons, a precision throttle, and a comfortable handle-all at a bargain price.
Easy Setup, Precise Control
• Precise control with six programmable buttons and a throttle
This stick has everything you need to get started on the road to domination. It's great for all kinds of flight, space, racing, and action games.
• Comfortable stick with intuitive button placement
Don't let discomfort cramp your style. Our famous joystick grips and button orientation let you hunt down all the bad guys, dispatch them efficiently, and still have the dexterity to quickly type taunts explaining exactly how good you are.
• Stable base
A stable base is essential for good control.Plug and play.Our design and USB technology make installation fast and simple.
• One-year warranty
Logitech Profiler Software for PC
• Customize button and force feedback functionality
Every game is different, and so is every gamer. We know that. So we provide this versatile software that allows you to have things your way.
• "Double" the number of buttons with the shift-button
Are you a control freak? We are too. Enable the shift button functionality to turn all those buttons into twice as many.
• Quickly switch between game controllers
Fly your plane, drive your car, and then kick the ball around without being frustrated by controller configuration. Our software lets you easily manage and switch between your Logitech game controllers.
• Includes profiles for hundreds of popular games
We're quite sure that you know exactly how you want to set up your controller for your favorite games. But just in case, we've thrown in a few hundred of our favorite configurations.
• Easily download new game profiles
As if the profiles we ship with the controller weren't enough.
• Print out profiles for quick reference
We hate losing buttons. So we like to print out our game configurations for quick reference.
PC System Requirements
• PC with 166 MHz or faster Intel Pentium® or compatible AMD® processor
• 32 MB RAM
• USB port
• Windows® 98, 2000, Me, or XP