• Gainward's award winning High-Performance/ Wide-Bandwidth TM hardware design powered by NVIDIA's most innovative GeForce TM PCX 5900 GPU and integrating 128 MB 256Bit of the latest high-speed DDR memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
• Gainward's unique powerful cooling Fan and Heat Sink
• Support two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView ä Multi-Display Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView ä Multi-Display Technology allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays, including digital flat panels (LCD), analog CRTs, and TVs, and modify the display properties using an intuitive software interface for more efficient viewing.
• Accelerated DVD playback with enhanced motion compensation in hardware.
• Includes Gainward's award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management. Also includes performance enhanced, accelerated software drivers for all major operating systems and APIs.
• Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM
• Supports LCD output with DVI connector
• TV-out support (NTSC/PAL) TV system
• Complete DirectX support, including DirectX 9.0 and lower
• Full OpenGL 1.5 and lower support
CHIPSET FEATURES TOP
• Integrated NVIDIA GeForce™ PCX 5900 GPU
• NVIDIA has developed a high-speed x16 graphics interconnect designed to evolve current PCI technology and address the bandwidth demands of emerging graphics applications.
• NVIDIA CineFX engine increases horsepower delivers faster and smoother gameplay
• nView ä Multi-Display Technology allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays, including digital flat panels (LCD), analog CRTs, and TVs
• NVIDIA's Intellisample's intelligent gamma-adjusted antialiasing and advanced adaptive anisotropic filtering deliver silky-smooth, ultra-realistic visuals at lightning speeds. Say goodbye to the jaggiest for good: your current games will benefit immediately from this state-of-the-art technology, and the games to come will positively rock your world.
• Graphics pipeline for uncompromised precision levels without visual artifacts.
• Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
• Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software
• Video Mixing Renderer (VMR) harnesses the power of the 3D graphics engine to empower the user to view multiple video windows simultaneously with superior quality, and avoids the problems associated with video overlay.
• NVIDIA NVRotateTM application for advanced viewing flexibility
• NVIDIA NVKeystoneTM application for advanced display correction
PRODUCT FEATURES TOP
• Gainward “Golden Sample ™ ”
All of Gainward's genuine and unique “ Golden Sample™ ” products guarantee outstanding stability and performance at significantly enhanced clock settings by using hand selected graphics processors, carefully qualified ultra fast memory chips, and advanced proprietary hardware tuning techniques to offer absolute leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiast.
• EXPERTool™ Performance Tuning Utility
• EXPERTool™ Performance Tuning Utility
EXPERTool™ is Gainward's performance tuning utility that allows the user to easily adjust the engine clock and memory clock of any Gainward product from NVIDIA's recommended default settings to even higher settings. Gainward offers the end user the choice to either run the board in “ Safe Mode Setting ” or at “ Enhanced Setting ” (“ Golden Sample™ ” products only, featuring a more stable design with faster memory), which offer enhanced real-world 3D performance for higher resolution. Performance tuning is the most commonly used method among the ultimate power gamers to extract the utmost performance out of a high quality 3D graphics card.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT TOP
• Intel Pentium series or Compatible CPUs
• 64MB System Memory or above
• Requires PCI-Express 16x slot compliant motherboard
• Windows XP/2000