• Supports Socket A (Socket 462) for AMD® Athlon™/Athlon™ XP/Duron™ Processor
• Supports up to Athlon XP 3200+ processor or higher speed
• Supports 266/333/400MHz FSB
• VIA® KT880 Chipset
- FSB @ 400/333/266MHz
- Supports AGP 4x and 8X interface
- Supports Dual-channel DDR 400/333/266 memory interface
• VIA® VT8237 Chipset
- High Bandwidth V-link Client controller
- Integrated Faster Ethernet LPC
- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster/Direct Sound AC97 audio
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- Supports Serial ATA
- Supoprts USB2.0
• Supports six memory banks by using three 184-pin DDR DIMMs
• Supports a Dual-channel memory
• Supports a maximum memory size up to 3GB
• Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8, CL=3.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
• One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) slot
- Supports AGP 4x/8x
- Supports AGP 3.0
• Three 32-bit PCI bus slots (Support 3.3V/5V PCI bus interface)
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
On-Board IDE & Serial ATA
• An IDE controller on the VT8237 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 4 Ultra ATA devices
• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in VT8237.
- Up to 150MB/sec transfer speeds
- Can connect up to two Serial ATA drives
- Supports RAID 0 or RAID 1
• AC'97 link controller integrated in VIA VT8237.
• 6-channel software sudio codec VIA® VT1617A
- Compliance with AC'97 v2.2 spec.
- Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement.
• VIA® VT8237 integrated MAC + VIA®VT6122
- Auto-negotiation operation of Giga-bit LAN phy (VT6122)
- 1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- 1 Line-In/Line-Out/Mic
- 1 LAN RJ45 jack
- 1 D-Bracket2 pinheader
- 1 RCA SPDIF-Out
29.5 cm(L) x 21.5 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes