• NVIDIA GeForce™ 6600 GPU with PCI-Express
• 256 MB 128 Bit high-speed DDR memory
• High performance Cooling Fan for GPU
• Support two monitors simultaneously.
• Includes Gainward's award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility
• Supports PCI-Express 16x.
• CRT, DVI and TV-out connectors.
• TV-out support (NTSC/PAL) TV system
• Support DirectX 9.0 and lower
• Support OpenGL 1.5 and lower
• Gainward's award winning High-Performance/ Wide-Bandwidth™ hardware design powered by NVIDIA's GeForce™ 6600 GPU and integrating 256 MB /128 Bit high-speed DDR memory which offers enhanced, leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiasts.
• 300 MHz core clock, 550 MHz memory clock
• Gainward's unique powerful cooling Fan and Heat Sink
• Support two monitors simultaneously, enabled by the NVIDIA nView ä Multi-Display Technology for office applications, 3D gaming and professional applications such as CAD, DTP, animation or video editing. NVIDIA nView ä Multi-Display Technology allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays, including digital flat panels (LCD), analog CRTs, and TVs, and modify the display properties using an intuitive software interface for more efficient viewing.
• Accelerated DVD playback with enhanced motion compensation in hardware.
• Includes Gainward's award winning EXPERTool™ tuning utility for customized performance enhancements and efficient desktop management. Also includes performance enhanced, accelerated software drivers for all major operating systems and APIs.
• Easy Plug-and-Play AUTORUN installation from CD-ROM
• Supports LCD output with DVI connector
• TV-out support (NTSC/PAL) TV system
• Supports PCI-Express 16x .
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
• Complete DirectX support, including DirectX 9.0 and lower
• Full OpenGL 1.5 and lower support
CHIPSET FEATURES TOP
• Integrated NVIDIA GeForce™ 6600 GPU
• NVIDIA's UltraShadow™ Technology: enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. Second-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
• High-Speed 128-Bit GDDR Memory Interface with Advanced Memory Control: delivers more memory bandwidth and efficiency to power the latest games and applications at blazing speeds .
• NVIDIA's Intellisample™ 3.0: delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds.
• 128-Bit Studio-Precision Computation: 128-Bit studio-precision computation through the entire pipline prevents image defects due to low precision and ensures the best image quality for even the most demanding applications.
• Full-Speed 32-Bit Color Precision: delivers increased image quality with no performance compromise.
• Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0: a llows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
• Full MPEG Support: delivers a stunning video experience through encoding and decoding of analog and digital content.
• Integrated HDTV encoder.
Provides world-class HDTV-out functionality up to and including 1920x1080i resolutions.
PRODUCT FEATURES TOP
• Gainward “Golden Sample ™ ”
All of Gainward's genuine and unique “ Golden Sample™ ” products guarantee outstanding stability and performance at significantly enhanced clock settings by using hand selected graphics processors, carefully qualified ultra fast memory chips, and advanced proprietary hardware tuning techniques to offer absolute leading-edge performance for the 3D enthusiast.
• EXPERTool™ Performance Tuning Utility
EXPERTool™ is Gainward's performance tuning utility that allows the user to easily adjust the engine clock and memory clock of any Gainward product from NVIDIA's recommended default settings to even higher settings. Gainward offers the end user the choice to either run the board in “ Safe Mode Setting ” or at “ Enhanced Setting ” (“ Golden Sample™ ” products only, featuring a more stable design with faster memory), which offer enhanced real-world 3D performance for higher resolution. Performance tuning is the most commonly used method among the ultimate power gamers to extract the utmost performance out of a high quality 3D graphics card.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENT TOP
• Intel Pentium III, AMD Athlon or compatible CPU
• 64MB System Memory or above
• Requires PCI-Express 16x slot compliant motherboard
• Windows XP/2000