Supports Socket 939 for AMDฎ Athlon 64FX/64 processor
Supports 3500+, 3800+ Athlon 64FX 53, FX55 or higher CPU
NVIDIA ฎ nForce4 SLI Chipset
- HyperTransport link to the AMD Athlon 64/Athlon 64FX CPU
- HyperTransport supporting speed up to 1GHz (2000MT/s)
- Supports 2xPCI Express X16 interface
- Two independent SATA controllers, for four drives
- IEEE 802.3 NVIDIA MAC for 1000BASE-T
- Dual Fast ATA-133 IDE controllers
Supports dual channel DDR 266/333/400, using four 184-pin DDR DIMMs.
Supports the memory size up to 4GB
Supports 2.5v DDR SDRAM DIMM
Due to the High Performance Memory design, motherboards or system configurations may or may not operate smoothly at the JEDEC (Joint Electron Device Engineering Council) standard settings (BIOS Default on the motherboard) such as DDR voltage, memory speeds and memory timing. Please confirm and adjust your memory setting in the BIOS accordingly for better system stability.
Example: Kingston HyperX DDR500 PC4000 operates at 2.65V, 3-4-4-8, CL=3.
For more information about specification of high performance memory modules, please check with your Memory Manufactures for more details.
DIMM Module Combination
Install at least one DIMM module on the slots. Each DIMM slot supports up to a maximum size of 1GB. Users can install either single- or double-sided modules to meet their own needs. Please note that each DIMM can work respectively for singlechannel DDR, but there are some rules while using dual-channel DDR (Please refer to the suggested DDR population table below). Users may install memory modules of different type and density on different-channel DDR DIMMs. However, the same type and density memory modules are necessary while using dual-channel DDR, or instability may happen.
This mainboard DO NOT support the memory module installed with more than 18 pieces of IC (integrated circuit).
The Maximum memory speed decreases when the following two memory combination is selected:
- Each channel is installed with two double-sided memory module
- Both DIMM1 and DIMM3 are installed with double-sided memory module
Due to the South Bridge resource deployment, the system density will only be detected up to 3+ GB (not full 4GB) when each DIMM is installed with an 1GB memory module
Two PCI Express X16 slot (supports PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
2nd PCI Express X16 is compatible with PCI Express x 1
Three 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots, one orange slot reserves as communication slot.
Support 3.3V/5V PCI bus Interface
An IDE controller on the nVIDIA nForce3 Ultra chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes.
- Can connect up to 4 IDE devices
NV RAID supports 4 SATA II ports (SATA1-4). Transfer rate is up to 300MB/s.
NV RAID (Software)
- Supports up to 4 SATA plus 2 ATA 133 Hard drives
- RAID 0 or 1, 0+1, JBOD is supported
- RAID function work w/ ATA 133 + SATA H/D or 2 SATA H/D
Silicon Image's SATARAID supports another 2 SATA II ports. Transfer rate is up to 300MB/s
- RAID 0 or 1 and JBOD groups are supported
- Support up to 2 SATA devices connected to a single controller
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
Supports boot from LAN, USB Device 1.1 & 2.0 and SATA HDD
Creative sound Bluster Live 24-bit H/W audio
- 24-bit / 96KHz audio quality
- 100db SNR clarity
- Up to 7.1 CH Surround Sound, Dolby Digital ready
Supports dual LAN jacks
- 1st LAN supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by nForce4 SLI
- 2nd PCI Express LAN supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Marvell 88E8053
VIA 6306 chipset
- Supports up to 3 x 1394 ports
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
- 1 floppy port supports 1 FDD with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial port
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 1 audio jack (5-in-1), coaxial/fibre SPDIF out
- 10 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 6)
- 2 RJ45 LAN jack
- 3 IEEE 1394 a connectors (Rear x 1/ Front x 2)
11.96 in (L) x 9.61 in(W) ATX Form Factor
9 mounting holes
D Bracket 2
Serial ATA Power Adapter
2 pcs Serial ATA Cables