Stifle the Drone of Your PC Without Conceding Cooling
Push the performance envelope with a RADEON 9700 PRO that comes equipped with all the necessary hardware to ensure a COOL gaming experience. Outfitted with an industry first, fan-free heat pipe cooling solution, the ULTIMATE remains silent as it maintains a lower operating temperature then conventional active cooling solutions. Run cool. Run silent. Run a RADEON 9700 ATLANTIS PRO ULTIMATE!
* Compeltely silent passive cooling via revolutionary heat pipe and ramsinks
* 128MB DDR memory accelerates the latest 3D games
* 256-bit memory interface removes hardware performance bottleneck and provides end users with faster 3D graphics
* Industry's first 8-pixel pipeline architecture, providing twice the rendering power of any currently competing product.
* Supports the new AGP 8X standard, providing a high-speed link between the graphics board and the rest of the PC (2.0 GB/sec)
* First to fully support DirectX® 9.0 and the latest OpenGL® functionality
* New SMARTSHADER™ 2.0 technology allows users to experience complex, movie-quality effects in next-generation 3D games and applications
* SMOOTHVISION™ 2.0 technology enhances image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail, without compromising performance
* 128-bit floating-point color precision allows for a greater range of colors and brightness
* Unique VIDEOSHADER™ engine uses programmable pixel shaders to accelerate video processing and provide better-looking visuals
* ATI's new FULLSTREAM™ technology removes blocky artifacts from Streaming and Internet video and provides sharper image quality
ADDITIONAL POWER CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS
The Radeon 9700Pro must be connected to the computer? power supply to meet its performance and high-speed memory requirements.
In order to supply the ATI Graphics Accelerator card with the necessary power, we have included the Power Extension Cable.
Use the Power Extension Cable to connect the Radeon 9700Pro to the computer? hard Drive power connector.
1. Remove the power cable from the hard drive.
2. Connect the 4-pin connector of the Power Extension Cable to the Radeon 9700Pro power connector.
3. Connect the Power Extension Cable to the power supply connector.
4. Connect the Power Extension Cable to the Hard Drive connector.
Available in both FULL Retail and Lite Retail Versions
Full retail indicates that the package contains the entire bundle including the Game software bundle and utilities. The Lite retail versions do not come bundled with the software bundle and are packaged with the neccessities needed to enjoy the pinnacle in performance from Sapphire alone.