At a Glance
2000MT/s System Bus, Dual DDR400, AGP 8X, 10/100 LAN, SATA150, S/PDIF Out
Serial ATA 150 RAID
Serial ATA is an evolutionary replacement for the Parallel ATA storage interface. This new high-speed interface boosts data transfer rates to up to 150 MB/sec. More flexible power tolerances allow for smaller and more efficient cables. With the Silicon Image 4-port serial ATA RAID controller plus native 2 channel support.
Lets you easily connect to the world wide web at high speeds without having to buy a separate 10/100 Ethernet card.
- 5.1 Channel AC97 Audio (Realtek ALC658)
- Support 24-bit S/P DIF In/Out
- Jack Sensing support (Mic In/Line In/Line Out)
ABIT SoftMenu™ Overclocking
- The overclocking function includes CPU frequency, Vcore, multiplier, chipset & DDR voltage and AGP VDDQ voltage adjustment available to maximize your system performance.
ABIT ThermalGuard™ technology prevents your CPU from overheating and burning up in case of any hardware-cooling malfunction. ThermalGuard™ is hardware-based for maximum security and reliability.
- Designed for AMD Socket 939 Athlon64/ Athlon64 FX processors
(Read Entire Description)