GeForce 6600 Chipset Features
• NVIDIA® CineFX™ 3.0 engine
• 64-bit texture filtering support delivers full-speed, high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting effects
• Unmatched image quality delivered through new 16x anisotropic filtering and rotated grid antialiasing
• 4x shadow processing power with NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ II for next generation games
• Infinite program length allows for a new class of special effects
• Hardware-accelerated MPEG and WMV9 decode delivers smooth, artifact-free video
• Dedicated video hardware reduces CPU utilization and improves overall system performance
• On-chip video encoder and motion estimation engine provides fast, high-quality encoding from TV tuner
• Programmable video engine ensures compatibility with future video codecs
• High-quality video scaling and filtering improves playback quality at any window size
• PCI Express support accelerates video editing by speeding up data transfer rates
• Integrated HDTV-output brings content from your desktop to your high-definition TV
• NVIDIA® ForceWare™ software delivers unmatched features and rock-solid stability
• High dynamic-range (HDR) rendering
• NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ technology
• NVIDIA® Intellisample™ high-resolution compression technology (HCT)
• NVIDIA® ForceWare™ Unified Driver Architecture(UDA)
• NVIDIA® nView™ multi-display technology
• NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control (DVC) 3.0
• On-chip video processor
• 64-bit floating point texture filtering and blending
• Microsoft® DirectX™ 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support
• OpenGL® 1.5 support
• Superscalar GPU architecture
• 128-bit memory interface with advanced memory control
• Innovative 0.13 micron process technology
• Operating Systems Support Windows® XP / 2000
• Power supply of 350 (and up) watt is highly recommended for system stability
• 350MHz core clock speed
• 800MHz 256MB GDDR2 memory
• 128-bit memory interface
• Memory Interface: 128-bit
• Pixel Shader: 8
• RAMDACs (MHz): 400
CoreCell 3D is a Windows base utility for end-users to customize their VGA card for different kinds of applications. This outstanding utility will give users a delightful and professional experience while performing different overclocking function and any other related settings. CoreCell 3D is composed of 5 sections:
CoreCell 3D Center
CoreCell 3D Center provides the read only information of GPU Frequency, Memory Frequency, GPU Voltage, Memory Voltage, GPU Temperature, Graphic Card Temperature, GPU Fan Speed, and External 12V.
CoreCell 3D D.O.T Express
CoreCell 3D D.O.T Express provides five different D.O.T (Dynamic Overclocking Technology) combinations for users to perform overclocking function easily and quickly.
CoreCell 3D VX TUNE
CoreCell 3D VX TUNE allows users to adjust Initial GPU Frequency, Memory Frequency, GPU Voltage, and Memory Voltage manually.
Use the scroll bar to adjust a desired different value of Initial GPU Frequency, Initial Memory Frequency, Initial GPU Voltage, and Initial Memory Voltage; or use the + / - buttons to increase or decrease the value step by step.
Read-only Diagram of Curves
This section shows the read-only diagram of curves of GPU Fan Speed, GPU Temperature, and System Temperature.
CoreCell 3D Cool on Demand
CoreCell 3D Cool On Demand provides three different Fan Control methods. Users are allowed to select a proper method according to the system environment. To return to the CoreCell 3D VX TUNE, please click the cyclone icon on the upper right side.