Based on the Intel® 875P chipset, the Tomcat i875PR (S5102-P) is the ideal candidate for the entry-level rackmount server platform. A highly integrated server for rackmount applications, the Tomcat i875PR (S5102-P) has a sophisticated component placement that promotes maximum airflow over the board, 800MHz system bus for the latest in processing speed, Serial ATA with RAID support for powerful storage capabilities, multiple USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet ports for high bandwidth applications, and a compact ATX form factor to fit any number of chassis.
• Single PGA478 ZIF socket
• Supports Intel® P4 "Northwood" and "Prescott"
processor up to 3.40GHz+
• Hyper-Threading Technology supported
• Onboard VRM (VRM 9.1 spec)
• Front-Side Bus support for 800/533/400 MHz
• Intel® 875P (Canterwood) MCH
• Intel® 82801EB (ICH5) South Bridge
• Winbond™ W83627HF LPC I/O ASIC
• Supports up to four DDR DIMM sockets
(Dual Channel Configuration)
• Up to 4GB of unbuffered DDR400/333/266 mem.
• Registered memory is NOT supported
• Supports ECC/non-ECC type memory modules
Expansion Slots (Total of four usable slots)
• Four 32-bit (5.......
(Read Entire Description)