The Tomcat i7230B (S5161) offers adaptable features for 1U rackmount applications. With support for a single Intel® Pentium® 4 with HT or Pentium D (dual-core) processor, up to 8GB of unbuffered DDR2-533/667 memory with ECC, one (1) PCI-X slot and universal riser card interface for incredible expansion options, three (3) network ports (two Gigabit and one 10/100), plus Serial ATA-II with RAID and remote management all make the Tomcat i7230B (S5161) into a compact powerhouse for just about any 1U environment.
• Single LGA775 socket
• Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 and Pentium® D
• FSB support 1066/800/533 MT/s
• Intel® E7230 (Mukilteo) MCH + ICH7-R chipset
• PXH-V 64-bit PCI Hub
• SMSC SCH5017 Super I/O chip
• Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
• Supports ECC DIMMs
• Maximum of 8GB* unbuffered DDR2-667/533
*Note: not validated at the time of print; subject to change.
• One (1) PCI-X 64/133 slot in-lined with one (1)
inversed PCI Express x4 slot (routed to PCI
Express x8 bus from MCH)
• One (1) Tyan TARO™ SO-DIMM socket
• One floppy conn.......
(Read Entire Description)