Introducing the P182, the newest edition in Antec’s continually improving Performance One design. More innovations have been built in, such as an external fan control for the top and rear fans, a special gun metal black finish, cable organizers and even rubber grommeted ports for externally mounted liquidcooling radiators. All of these improvements build upon the great features of the original P180: the triple layer side panels and door design, and the upper and lower chamber structure to isolate power supply heat from the rest of your components. The P182 truly is the new standard by which all other performance cases will be measured.
* Attractive gun metal black finish
* Dual chambers structure: The power supply (not included) is located in the lower chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise
* Special three-layer side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available
* 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability used through the majority of the chassis, 1.0mm cold rolled steel around the 4x HDD area
* 11 Drive Bays:
- External 4 x 5.25”; 1 x 3.5”
(Read Entire Description)