The BE7 uses Intel's newest 845PE chipset to bring the latest in technology to ABIT's Intel platform. DDR333 Memory is fast becoming the new memory standard. ABIT's BE7 fully supports this DDR333 memory standard, with the result being increased performance. The BE7 supports Pentium 4 533/400 MHz CPUs. Only ABIT provides Intel users with 6-channel sound and SPDIF out as a standard feature for improved audio performance. With full support for USB 2.0, AGP4X and onboard LAN, the BE7 gives users an easy way to connect to today's hottest peripherals. ABIT offers users the MaxIImum Edge by also incorporating ATA133 RAID onboard. ABIT succeeds in creating an Intel PE-based motherboard with full features to ensure longevity and flexibility.
- Supports IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Socket 478 processors with 400/533MHz Front Side Bus
- Supports IntelŪ Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel 845PE / ICH4
- Supports Ultra DMA 33/66/100
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP 4X Interface (1.5V only)
- Three 184-pin DIMM sockets (unbuffered Non-ECC DIMM)
- Supports 3 DIMM DDR 200/266/333 (Max. 2GB)
- On boar.......
(Read Entire Description)