The BH7-E is the next generation of value high-performance motherboards for Intel CPUs. The BH7-E uses Intel's 845PE chipset to bring the latest in technology to the Intel platform. The BH7 supports Intel® Pentium 4 800/533/400 MHz CPUs with Hyper-Threading technology for superior performance. ABIT provides users with 6-channel sound and S/PDIF In/Out for enhanced audio performance. With full support for AGP 4X and USB 2.0, the BH7 allows users to connect to today's hottest peripherals.
- Supports Intel Pentium® 4 Socket 478 processors with 800 MHz FSB (OC)
- Supports Intel Pentium® 4 Socket 478 processors with 533/400 MHz FSB
- Supports Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel 845PE/ICH4 chipset
- Supports Hi-Speed Universal Serial Bus (USB 2.0)
- Three 184-pin DDR DIMM sockets (Un-buffered Non-ECC DIMM)
- Supports 1 DIMM DDR 400 (OC)
- Supports 2 DIMM DDR 333 (Max. 2GB)
- Supports 3 DIMM DDR 266/200 (Max. 2GB)
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports 24-bit S/P DIF optical IN/OUT
- SoftMenu™ Technology to set CPU parameters.......
(Read Entire Description)