Win win win Posted 34 months ago
And the winner is.............
FYI, nGage won by only 2 points, and second, third, fourth and 5th places were within 1.4 points of each other.
Hell of a job everyone. Thanks for your hard work and for participating. Now we'll expect some real good video footage from nGage on his new NVidia and Maingear gaming rig.
Now that we're well into summer, and school is out, and the World Cup is almost over, we've decided to have a little fun with you, our audience. NVIDIA and Maingear have stepped up and donated a killer system that is guaranteed to smoke the competition. So with out further delay, lets Crank that S#!t up.
Maingear Ephex Elite gaming system
EVGA X58 SLI motherboard
Intel Core i7-950 quad-core 3.07GHz CPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics
NVIDIA 3D Vision kit
22" ViewSonic FuHzion 3D-ready LCD Monitor
Here's how you can win it.
Create a kick ass video and post it here. Any form of video is acceptable, including Machinima and video skits, animation, etc. Maximum video length is one minute.
It goes without saying that the theme is how to use GeForce to "Crank that S#!T up"
A highly trained team of experts from FiringSquad and NVIDIA will score your entries for entertainment and creativity. We will NOT be politically correct, but your entries must be tasteful. Reader scoring, reader comments, and page of views will also contribute to your base score, so earlier entries will generate more page view points than late entries.
Contest opens today, July 8th, 2010.
All entries must be submitted by 23:59:99 PST Sunday August 8th 2010.
Winners will be announced on August 11th, 2010.
Rules and Regulations (unnecessary evil)
1. You must be 16 years or older to participate.
2. You must be a resident of the planet earth and have a valid mailing address that does not require hand courier delivery.
3. No plagiarism of any kind. If you copy you will be disqualified and publicly humiliated.
4. Participants are required to post their work here in the FiringSquad Matrix, in the "Crank that S#!t Up" cluster in order for it to be eligible to win. If you can't figure out how to post, ask.
5. The winners will be picked from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight August 8th, 2010.
6. Winners will be chosen by FiringSquad and NVIDIA only. This is not a democracy, and if you lose or are disqualified because we donít like the way you spell, then tough beans.
7. You may submit as many entries as you like.
8. Only one registered FiringSquad user per person.
9. FiringSquad and NVIDIA will do everything in their power to ensure a speedy delivery of the prize. Winners are not allowed to complain if it takes more than 30 days.
10. FiringSquad reserves the right to refuse entry into the competition, and any entrant found cheating, plagiarizing, or generally following un-sportsmanlike behavior will be instantly disqualified.
11. You enter this competition is at your own risk. FiringSquad and NVIDIA do not accept any responsibility if you injure yourself or have any monetary loss as a result of your participation in this contest.
12. No responsibility will be taken for lost entries.
13. In the event of any dispute, the judges' decision is final.
14. These rules may change at any time and you must accept these changes.
15. By submitting your first entry, you have confirmed your acceptance of these 15 terms and conditions.
16. All terms and conditions of the FiringSquad Matrix apply. If you haven't read them, here they are: http://www.firingsquad.com/matrix/terms.aspExternal Link: http://firingsquad.com/hardware/nvidia_geforce_gtx_480_giveaway/