1) By utilizing a heatpipe, the GPU (Graphics Processing Unit, a.k.a. Video Chipset) can be cooled without a fan.
2) The fanless design ensures complete noiselessness and permanent, maintenance-free operation.
3) It can be used on virtually all kinds of video cards, so it can be reused with upgraded video cards. (Note: The video cards without the heatsink mounting holes or with components that interfere with the heatsink cannot accommodate this product.)
4) This product can have a noiseless fan (ZM80C Optional Package 'ZM-OP1'; sold separately) attached to the heatsink without using a bracket.
5) By attaching the noiseless fan (ZM-OP1), the video chipset, as well as the memory chips on both side of the video card gets cooled for a more stable operation of the video card.
Heatpipe: Gold Plated Copper Tube Dissip. Material: Aluminum Dissip. Area: 1200
1) One (1) Front Side Heatsink
2) Front Side Heatsink Base Assembly Type A & B
3) One (1) Heatpipe
4) Back Side Heatsink Base Assembly Type A & B
5) One (1) Back Side Heatsink
6) One Bag of Assembly Parts
(Plate Spring Nipples (4), Bolt-B (4), Bolt-C (4), Nut-A (2),.......
(Read Entire Description)