The IC7 is ABIT's version of the Intel® performance chipset platform. With the SATA RAID, Dual DDR 400, AGP 8X, IEEE1394a and SoftMenu™ Technology, this board is the performer of the year. Using the groundbreaking Hyper_threading Technology and gushing with extra capacity and peripherals support as well as first class onboard sound, this board can easily be your foundation for a superb system.
- Supports Intel® Pentium® 4 Socket 478 processors with 800/533MHz FSB only (400MHz FSB not supported)
- Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® 875P / ICH5 RAID
- Supports Dual Channel DDR 400 with ECC function
- Supports Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI)
- Four 184-pin DIMM sockets
- Supports 4 DIMM Single/Dual Channel DDR 400 memory.(Max. 4GB)
- Supports configurable ECC function
- Accelerated Graphics Port connector supports AGP PRO 8X/4X (0.8V/1.5V)
Serial ATA RAID
- On board 2 channels Serial ATA 150MB/s data transfer rate
- Supports RAID 0
- 6-Channel AC 97 CODEC on board
- Professional digital audio interface supports 24-bit S/P D.......
(Read Entire Description)