- excellent lightsabre combat system
- force powers
- good use of star wars theme
- solid graphics
- a good star wars game
- somewhat unimspired level design
- enviroments are less expansive than jedi knight
- useless weapons
- lacks the ethical choices of jedi knight
- multiplayer is too random
I loved Dark Forces: Jedi Knight because of its huge levels and star wars combat. This sequel fulfilled most of my expectations. Their is little comparable to rushing into a room full of stormtroopers and sending them crashing into a wall with a flick of your wrist or defeating another jedi in lightsaber combat. Though I was disappointed with level design, weapons, multiplayer, and linearity of the game, i believe that my expectations were a little too high. The bottom line is that this game is fun. I have spent countless hours of my free time simply savoring the slice and dice gameplay of JK2. I recommend the single player game to everyone.
0 User Comment(s) • 0 root comment(s)
POST A COMMENT
» Note: You need to be logged in to write a comment!