- Game stays very faithful to the original.
- The addition of different cannon shot really adds to the strategic elements of ship-to-ship combat.
- Land based combat is actually interesting now.
- The inclusion of Pirates! Gold is a great addition.
- Pirates! is still fun after 17 years.
- I really could have done without the silly dance mini-game.
- Game time seems to move a little quicker than the original.
I just wanted to comment on some of the previous reviewers points.
- I don't know anyone that has had a problem with the DVD version of the game. This is not to say a problem may not exists, just that it must only affect a small number of users.
- Everything you need to play Pirates! Gold is on the DVD. Just look in the game folder on the DVD.
- There are free CPU slowing utilities. Do a search and you should find them.
0 User Comment(s) • 0 root comment(s)
POST A COMMENT
» Note: You need to be logged in to write a comment!